Our government programs address the needs for efficiency, productivity, and reducing wasted tax dollars.
For the Federal Bureau of Prisons we have trained and certified Green Belts, Black Belts, and Master Black Belts in Lean Six Sigma. All of the completed projects have taken place in the Hospital Environments of the Medical Centers for Federal Prisoners. Projects have included:
- Bio-Hazardous Waste Reduction
- Inventory Reduction and Kanban Inventory Control of Medical Supplies
- Laboratory Re-Design for Efficiency, Quality Control, and Cycle Time Reduction
- Temperature Control and Monitoring for Critical Medical Supplies and Test Samples
- Inmate Snacks Control and Inventory Reduction
- Medication Administration Process Improvement
Projects have been completed at facilities in Minnesota, Missouri, and Tennessee.
For the United States Army working with the Training and Doctrine Command we have trained and certified Green Belts, Black Belts, and Master Black Belts in Lean Six Sigma. Most of the projects were related to Training Development and Delivery to prepare our men and women for their duties around the world. The following School Houses were participants:
- Fort Jackson
- Soldier Support Institute
- Military Justice
- Fort Lee
- Fort Leonard Wood
- Military Police
- Army Corps of Engineers
- Chemical Weapons
- Fort McCoy and Fort Monroe
- Training and Doctrine Command, TRADOC
We have been able to help the Government and the Military increase their efficiency and productivity. Take a look at our Available Courses and let us help you take your abilities to the next level!